Give financial support for mountain biking in Marin
Access4Bikes has two non-profit tax exemptions.
An Internal Revenue Code 527, which allows us to endorse and support candidates for elected office. Since many trail restrictions are created and maintained by elected officials, we believe this is a critical component of our efforts.
- An Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3), which we use for trail projects. Since trail projects cost money, and trail projects can be tax deductible, we have a separate bank account for these donations.
Donations to our 527 Are for:
- Materials and services (such as this website) which help us educate elected officials on the state of mountain biking in Marin.
- Used to make contributions to candidates for elected public office who are favorable to mountain biking and increasing our opportunities.
These Donations ARE NOT Tax Deductible.
Donations to our 501(c)(3) Are For:
- Materials and services (such as this website) which help us educate the public on the state of mountain biking in Marin.
- Experts (geologists, soil engineers, biologists, etc.) to help craft formal proposals for new trails, realignments, change-in-use and decommissions with various Marin land managers.
- contributions to other non-profit groups such as Friends of China Camp to restore, maintain and build new trails.
These Donations ARE Tax Deductible