Give financial support for mountain biking in Marin
horses for courses. Choose how your generous donation will be used.
Access4Bikes is an Internal Revenue Code 527, which allows us to endorse and support candidates for elected office. Since many trail restrictions are created and maintained by elected officials, we believe this is a critical component of our efforts.
- Access4Bikes Foundation is an Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3), which we use primarily for trail projects. Since trail projects cost money, and trail projects are tax deductible, we have a separate bank account for these donations.
Donations to Access4Bikes are for:
- Materials and services (such as this website) which help us educate elected officials on the state of mountain biking in Marin.
- Used to make contributions to candidates for elected public office who are favorable to mountain biking and increasing our opportunities.
These donations ARE NOT tax deductible.
Donations to the A4B Foundation are for:
- Materials and services (such as this website) which help us educate the public on the state of mountain biking in Marin.
- Experts (geologists, soil engineers, biologists, etc.) to help craft formal proposals for new trails, realignments, change-in-use and decommissions with various Marin land managers.
- Contributions to other non-profit groups such as Friends of China Camp to restore, maintain and build new trails.